Pizza night is a thing to be cherished in our household. On the weekends we go all out and make our pizza base from scratch and we each select our toppings and build our custom pizza. But on the weekdays when time is scarce we enjoy our vegan, bake-at-home, takeaway pizza because life is short and we love pizza and we eat it. Often.
Packed Full of Favour and Nutrients
Our pizzas are packed with flavour and nutrients and they are made with pre-cooked ingredients. We sautee capsicum, caramelize onions and cook chickpeas – this makes it easier and quicker for you to bake them at home and enjoy maximum flavour and deliciousness.
I hope you enjoy our vegan pizzas! If you eat them, be sure to snap a pic and tag it #chriskitchen on Instagram or Facebook, and tag us @chriskitchen.com.au. Do it! I love seeing what you enjoy the most.
Our vegan pizzas are made with a Turkish style pizza bread base which turns beautiful and crispy when baked. They are topped with house-made sauces, either a rich tomato and herb sauce or a creamy white ranch sauce. Then they are loaded with veggies and vegan cheese. Our vegan pizzas come in six flavours:
- Mediterranean style pizza with capsicum, tomato, olives and house-made vegan parmesan
- Creamy mushroom pizza with caramelized onion and spinach
- Chorizo feta pizza made with house-made chorizo, capsicum, spinach and olives
- Buffalo chickpea pizza with ranch sauce, spinach, spicy chickpeas and vegan cheddar
- Pumpkin cheddar pizza with caramelized onion, caramelized pumpkin, spinach and pecans
- Jamaican jerk pizza with marinated tempeh, pineapple and Jamaican jerk sauce