Our rich and creamy gluten free, plant based lasagna is filled layer by layer with nourishing, whole food ingredients and is lathered in a flavourful homemade marinara sauce, then topped with house made mozzarella cheese.
The three different cheeses in this lasagna help to create a rich, layered flavour, giving the dish a most delectable, unique taste. It is a true crowd pleaser.
During this class, I will demonstrate a few recipes:
- Marinara sauce made from scratch
- Tofu ricotta
- My favourite, veggie filled lasagna filling
- Nourishing hemp parmesan
- Melty mozzarella
- How to assemble your lasagna
Cooking class details:
- This cooking class is one part demo and one part lasagna lunch
- Coffee / tea are provided upon arrival and refills are available throughout the class
- Tasty Chris’ Kitchen treats are provided for morning tea
- The cooking class will last approximately 2.5 hours
- A long table lunch is included in the class
- Recipe booklet