We’re looking for help fund a local Social Enterprise (SE) or Not for Profit (NFP) by offering you a space to grow your social mission in our warehouse in O’Connor. We are an ethical company operating as a social enterprise in the food industry and we want to help build more social impact in our community.
We are grateful to not only have survived the last 2+years of Covid but to have grown stronger and to now be in a position to support other small SEs or NFPs. We want to invest in your mission by offering you the space you need to further your social objectives.
- If you are a NFP, we can offer a peppercorn lease.
- If you are a for profit SE, we are offering a nominal value lease similar to a peppercorn lease.
The space is in a new, smart complex, in a warehouse mezzanine in O’Connor. It is ideal for operations that do not require a shop front.
- Area: 50sqm located in the mezzanine area
- Open plan, shared area
- Secure, gated premises
- Wireless available
- Accounts already set up for electricity, water, insurance, bin service
- Modern kitchenette that is fully stocked
- Low outgoings
The term is flexible and negotiable, depending on the needs of the individual SE / NFP.
Please forward your EOI together with:
- a cover letter that details your organisation’s operations and your social mission
- a description of your current set up or growth stage and how this peppercorn lease would help you further your objectives
- a resume and references for the director of the SE / NFP