This is an intimate team building activity or cooking experience that involves learning to cook a beautiful, culturally rich menu with two or three Chris’ Kitchen cooking instructors. At the end, you’ll enjoy the beautiful feast that we prepare together, in a long table setting.
This experience contributes to 16-20 hrs of meaningful employment for our team and helps us donate towards 3500 micronutrient fortified meals for children under 5 in Rwanda, Malawi, Kenya and Tanzania.
This group package includes:
- Coffee / tea on arrival
- Sweet and savoury nibbles on arrival
- 2-3hr immersive and hands-on cooking experience
- Delicious feast at the conclusion of your experience
- Take home recipe booklet with all the recipes taught during the cooking experience
What we provide:
- Exclusive hire of our venue up to 3 hours
- Ingredients, produce & all equipment
- Digital recipe (sent to your inbox after your experience)
- Traditional music from your instructor’s home country
Optional add ons:
- Cocktails, mocktails or drinks package
- Chris’ Kitchen catered feast
- Take-home gift boxes of treats for each participant
- Additional venue hire
Please read our Cooking Class Bookings Terms and Conditions here with regards to what to wear, allergies and dietary requirements.