This is a fun team building activity or group outing that involves learning to cook a beautiful dish with a Chris’ Kitchen cooking instructor. At the end, you’ll enjoy the beautiful meal that you have prepared, in a long table setting.
This experience contributes to 4-6 hrs of meaningful employment for our team and helps us donate towards 1000 micronutrient fortified meals for children under 5 in Rwanda, Malawi, Kenya and Tanzania.
This group package includes:
- Coffee / tea and cake on arrival
- 1hr hands-on cooking experience
- Delicious feast at the conclusion of your experience, cooked by you!
- Take home recipe flyer
What we provide:
- Exclusive 1-hour hire of our venue
- Ingredients, produce & all equipment
- Digital recipe (sent to your inbox after your experience)
- Traditional music from your instructor’s home country
Optional add ons:
- Cocktails, mocktails or drinks package
- Chris’ Kitchen catered feast
- Take-home gift boxes of treats for each participant
Please read our Cooking Class Bookings Terms and Conditions here with regards to what to wear, allergies and dietary requirements.