If you’re new to raw food, if you heard about raw desserts and have been keen to give some a go but found yourself in need of this and that special ingredient or equipment, then this is the perfect recipe for you. It doesn’t require special equipment, you can buy all the ingredients from a health food shop (or your regular supermarket if you’re lucky enough) and it’s dang easy. All in all about 5 minutes.
And if you’re already a pro at raw desserts, with heaps of delicious bliss ball recipes under your belt, then this is more than perfect for you too. Because it’s just amazingly delicious and it will easily sit proudly among your go to, favorite recipes.
- 12 soft Medjool dates
- 12 TBSP cashew butter
- 1 TBSP melted coconut oil
- Handful of walnuts
- A bit of your favourite chocolate
- Score each date and carefully pit it without halving it.
- Mix cashew butter with coconut oil.
- Add 1 TBSP of cashew mix inside each date and stuff it with a walnut.
- Take 2 stuffed dates and press them together, shaping them into a round ball.
- Pop on a plate & in the fridge to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate using the bain marie method.
- Dip each ball in chocolate and then place back in the fridge to set.