- 80g coconut sugar
- 60g maple syrup
- 60g water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 120g coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl except the coconut chips and mix until you get a thin sauce.
- Add the coconut chips and toss gently to cover them in the sauce. Allow them to sit for a couple of minutes to absorb all the sauce.
- Scoop the chips onto the tray and spread them in a thin layer.
- Bake them for a total of 25 minutes, taking them out and tossing them every 5 minutes so they crisp up evenly.
- When ready, take them out and allow them to cool in the tray. They will still be a bit soft when warm, but they will crisp up when cooled.
- When completely cooled, transfer them to an airtight container or jar and store at room temperature.
Do you enjoy our recipes? Join our bi-monthly usefulletter for exclusive offers and recipes, BTS snippets and 10% off your first order.
Other recipes you might like