- The juice of an orange
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 handfuls of almonds
- 2 handfuls of cashews
- 1 handful of chopped dates
- 1 handful of chopped dry apricots
- 1 handful of raisins
- 3 tablespoons of puffed rice
- 1 handful of dry red fruits like raspberries or cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add the orange juice, coconut, chia and coconut sugar to a bowl and mix to combine. Allow this to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients except the red dry fruits to the bowl and toss to mix thoroughly and coat them in the orange juice mix.
- Add the red dry fruits to the bowl and give the mix a final toss.
- Spread the trail mix onto the baking tray in a thin layer and bake for a total of 30 minutes, taking the tray out and tossing the mix every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- When done, allow it to completely cool before storing it in an airtight container or a jar.
Do you enjoy our recipes? Join our bi-monthly usefulletter for exclusive offers and recipes, BTS snippets and 10% off your first order.
Other recipes you might like