- 200g coconut cream
- 30g cacao butter
- Seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 50g dessicated coconut (plus a bit extra for coating)
- 30g maple syrup
- 4 TBSP coconut flour
- Whisk coconut cream in a medium bowl until you get it smooth and silky.
- Melt the cacao butter (bain marie method) and add it to the coconut cream, with the vanilla. Whisk to blend in.
- Add dessicated coconut, maple and coconut flour and mix well until you get a sticky, soft mix.
- Form bite sized truffles and roll them in desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes and then enjoy.
Do you enjoy our recipes? Join our bi-monthly usefulletter for exclusive offers and recipes, BTS snippets and 10% off your first order.
Other recipes you might like