Little fudgy bliss balls with orange and caramel flavors.
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 15-20 pieces
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 4 TBSP linseed, ground
- 6 TBSP cacao powder
- 7 Medjool dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 TBSP solid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- zest of 1 orange
- To coat: almond meal and cacao powder
- Add all the macadamia nuts and the almonds to a blender and blitz until you get them finely ground.
- Scoop out into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all by hand until you get a soft, gooey consistency.
- Make small balls and place them in the fridge to firm up.
- After about 30 mins, coat them in almond meal and cacao powder and serve.