- 160g cashews
- 60g maple
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and toss to cover the cashews and coconut in the syrup. Allow them to sit for a couple of minutes to absorb all the liquids.
- Scoop the cashew mix onto the tray and spread it in a thin layer.
- Bake the cashews for a total of 30 minutes, taking them out and tossing them every 10 minutes so they crisp up evenly.
- When ready, take them out and allow them to cool in the tray. The mix will still be a bit soft when warm, but it will crisp up when cooled.
- When completely cooled, transfer this mix to an airtight container or jar and store at room temperature.
Do you enjoy our recipes? Join our bi-monthly usefulletter for exclusive offers and recipes, BTS snippets and 10% off your first order.
Other recipes you might like