These bars are wonderfully crunchy and nutty, with subtle hints of white chocolate.
The recipe makes 12 bars or a 22 x 22 cm pan.
- Add 270 grams almonds to the food processor and process until they get roughly chopped in tiny pieces. Stop before they turn into almond meal.
- Add the almonds to a bowl with the following:
- 45 grams whole pumpkin seeds
- 45 grams whole sunflower seeds
- 60 grams whole linseed
- 30 grams whole chia seeds
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 180 grams raisins
Toss to combine.
Add the following to the bowl:
- 45 grams tahini
- 60 grams coconut butter
- 90 grams honey
- 60 grams melted cacao butter
Mix everything well in the bowl until it becomes sticky.
Press in the pan and place in fridge.
Cut into bars of your preferred size.