- 3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 soft dates
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 5 sun dry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add everything except the pumpkin seeds to a blender or food processor and make a paste. You’d need a small 1L blender as the quantity is not that big, or you can make double.
- Scoop the paste in a bowl and add the pumpkin seeds. Toss to coat them in the paste and spread them in the tray in a thin layer.
- Bake at 160C for about 15 minutes, tossing them every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking. Bake them until the paste is quite dry on top, but make sure they don’t burn.
- Allow them to cool so they crisp up. Then enjoy!
Do you enjoy our recipes? Join our bi-monthly usefulletter for exclusive offers and recipes, BTS snippets and 10% off your first order.
Other recipes you might like